Friday, June 5, 2009

Well its off to Mount Perry tomorrow. Lots of videos for the kids to survive the drive, lots of music for the parents and a sense of adventure all round to top off the fun. The six hour race is on Sunday and I feel pretty good about it. I haven't trained enough but hey, lifes full of challenges you aren't ready for. It should be a really social weekend with quite a few of my riding buddies heading up for the race. I hope to crack 90km for the 6 hours. Should be achievable and depending on how I feel mid way I might up that estimate to 100km. My plan is to use this race as a means of working out my hydration and nutrition for the 24 hour race. It will at least give me an idea of the consistant feeding and fluid intake I will need to survive 24 hours on a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment